Another Bite at the Apple

Have you recently received a court-order that you believe is incorrect? You may consider filing a motion for reconsideration. The motion requests that the court reconsider its decision and issue a different order. Remember, time is of the essence and the motion must be served and filed within 21 days after the court enters the order that you want to be changed. A drawback to this process is that there is no oral argument. So, it is important at that you get all relevant information on the record before an order is made and that the motion be through and concise; explaining the reasons and evidence that the court did not take into account in making its original decision… Click HERE to read more.

Recent Posts

See All

Guilty As Charged

In order to be found guilty at trial, the prosecution must convince the judge (at a bench trial) or jury (at a jury trial) that beyond a reasonable doubt each element of the crime was committed and th

Get in the zone!

Zoning regulations determine what kind of activity can occur in a given area or location. They impact the location of every type of business, including home-based businesses. Strict zoning laws could

Corktown Office | 2020 14th Street, Suite 101, Detroit, MI 48216  |   (313) 752-0235

  • GLLG Facebook
  • GLLG Twitter
  • GLLG Instagram
  • GLLG LinkedIn
  • GLLG YouTube

Oakland County Office | One Towne Square, Ste 1835, Southfield, MI 48076  |   (248) 717-7777

© 2020 by Great Lakes Legal Group, PLLC